Thursday, February 21, 2008

Journal

It is February 21, 2008 which makes me think about all of the Fitzsimmons birthdays that are on the 21st of different months. Dad's birthday was March 21, Mother's birthday was June 21 and Jack's birthday is July 21. I miss Mother and Dad and think of them often. I miss the phone calls from Dad and the newsy letters from Mother.

For those who would like to know, Susan Kirwan McGuire's birthday is approaching. April 6th is the exciting day when Susan will turn 65! It sounds old, doesn't it? I'll always be glad that I was born 10 months later than dear Susan. Eileen Fitzsimmons Heitman's 53rd birthday will be on April 12. Kathleen Fitzsimmons 59th birthday will be on March 10.

I have a bouquet of beautiful flowers that were sent to me on my birthday which was the 16th of February. Susan called, Kathleen called and Tom e-mailed wishes for a happy birthday. Thanks to all. Sharon and Shane Curran (Owen and Aidan also) hosted a fun Karaoke birthday gathering at their home. Erin and I were to celebrate our birthdays together, but Erin got sick and so spent the day with stomach problems that I won't mention. Erin Curran's birthday was on February 7.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Mama, I didn't even know you had a blog!! Where have I been?! Great job on posting, it looks good. We'll help you with the pictures, and shamrocks.

LOVE YOU!
Shannon

Shannon said...

Also, add Ryan's blog to your list.
www.carbsandchrome.blogspot.com